Please contact us for information about our
events, seminars, & trainings at:
Toll Free: 877-300-7255
Please contact us if you would like to book us for an event, seminar, or training.
Below are some of the presentations we offer. Contacts us to day for more information on these topics:
- Process Makes Perfect: Infusing standard procedures into your organization’s culture to help make you better, faster, more efficient, and provide a better customer experience.
- Delegation is Not a Dump Truck: Delegation is so much more than getting things off of your plate. Delegation is a chance to develop the skills of others and build a team of people who are motivated and eager to keep growing.
- Get Out of The Weeds & Into The Trees: When you’re in the weeds, you can only see what is right in front of you. When you climb up into the trees, you can see more… and when you see more, you can do more. That is invaluable.
- Taking The Leap: Are you contemplating starting your own business? Learn first hand from experienced and successful entrepreneurs what to consider and how to get started.
- Desire to Inquire: Everyone has different perceptions based on their own individual experiences. Learn how to seek to understand other people’s perceptions so you can take conversations and relationships to the next level.
- The Art of Engaging: Employees are more valuable to your business than just being a workhorse from 9-5. Learn how to engage and develop your employees to bring more value to your business as well as themselves.
- Why You Should Run Your Business Like a Sports Team: How do you know where you are you going without goals? Does your team work together towards a common objective? If you run your business like a sports team you will win more games!
- Mine the gold you already have – The greatest investment you can make is in yourself, and your people. Learn the benefits of investing in the development of your employees and yourself, and how it impacts your business.
- Open The Door To Your Core: When you define your core values, you give yourself the opportunity to define what you will and will not tolerate, what relationships are right for you, and you can make more win-win decisions. Find more certainty in your experiences both personally and professionally.
- Your World Becomes The Choices You Make: Life is made up of the choices we make, rather you make a choice to settle for what is, or make a choice to look at the possibilities of what could be, the choice is yours! Start making choices to live the personal and professional life you dream of.